Heart and Vascular Institute of Central Jersey provides consultative, preventive, diagnostic, clinical and interventional cardiology. It is also one of the few practices to offer patient-centered medication management called pharmacogenomics to help improve outcomes.
We are conveniently located in the heart of New Brunswick and is readily accessible by Routes 18, 27, 1 and Exit 9 off NJ Turnpike.
Heart and Vascular Institute of Central Jersey is committed to providing excellence in cardiovascular care in our comprehensive state-of-the-art facility and affiliated hospitals. We believe in developing a strong relationship with our patients based on compassion, mutual respect and understanding. The office is equipped with cutting edge technology to provide exceptional diagnostic services to help initiate a focused, personalized treatment plan to improve your health condition. We are conveniently located in the heart of New Brunswick where art, culture and fine dining await.
Our nursing and office staff is receptive and committed to providing a comfortable environment to ensure you receive the care you deserve.
- Angela Caprioli, BSC, MA- Practice Manager
- Kristin Galumbus, RN – Registered Nurse
- Diane Martinez, CMA – Certified Medical Assistant
- Arlyn Tabotabo, CMA – Certified Medical Assistant
- Erin Salvador, CMA – Certified Medical Assistant
- Nilkumari Ramcharan, CMA – Certified Medical Assistant
- LaShonne Blake, PSR – Patient Service Representative
- Estefany Pou, PSR – Patient Service Representative
- Yelena Goncalves Nunes, RCS – ECHO Technologist, Cardiovascular Sonographer
- Nusheen Zakir – Authorization Specialist
- Quang Vo – Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Paula Barnes – Patient Services Representative
- Jill Brotschul– Marketing Coordinator