Heart and Vascular Institute of Central Jersey provides consultative, preventive, diagnostic, clinical and interventional cardiology. It is also one of the few practices to offer patient-centered medication management called pharmacogenomics to help improve outcomes.
We are conveniently located in the heart of New Brunswick and is readily accessible by Routes 18, 27, 1 and Exit 9 off NJ Turnpike.
Heart and Vascular Institute of Central Jersey is committed to providing excellence in cardiovascular care in our comprehensive state-of-the-art facility and affiliated hospitals. We believe in developing a strong relationship with our patients based on compassion, mutual respect and understanding. The office is equipped with cutting edge technology to provide exceptional diagnostic services to help initiate a focused, personalized treatment plan to improve your health condition. We are conveniently located in the heart of New Brunswick where art, culture and fine dining await.
Our nursing and office staff is receptive and committed to providing a comfortable environment to ensure you receive the care you deserve.
- Joanne DiStasio McCarthy, RN, BSN – Office Manager
- Kristin Galumbus, RN – Registered Nurse
- Erin Salvador, Certified EKG Tech – Nursing Assistant
- Nicole Dubas, CMA – Certified Medical Assistant
- Rosalyn Perry, CMA – Certified Medical Assistant
- Arlyn Tabotabo, CMA – Certified Medical Assistant
- Angela Grady, CMA – Certified Medical Assistant
- Nilkumari Ramcharan, CMA – Certified Medical Assistant
- LaShonne Blake, PSR – Professional Service Representative
- Estefany Pou, PSR – Professional Service Representative
- Yelena Goncalves Nunes, RCS – ECHO Technologist, Cardiovascular Sonographer
Nusheen Zakir – Authorization Specialist
- Frank Neglia, BS CNMT – Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Paula Barnes – Medical Biller
- Megan Pardi – Marketing Specialist/Physician Liaison